Gray Rock Resources Ltd. (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of up to 1,500,000 units at a price of $0.40 per unit to raise up to $600,000 in gross proceeds (the “Offering”). Each unit will consist of one (1) common share and one half (1/2) of a non-transferrable share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant will entitle the investor to purchase one (1) additional common share for a period of one (1) year from the date of closing of the Offering (the “Closing Date”), at an exercise price of $0.60 per share.
- GRAY ROCK ENTERS INTO COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT WITH TAHLTAN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
- GRAY ROCK IDENTIFIES PORPHYRYTIC INSTRUSIVE ON HOT BATH PROPERTY IN BC
- Gray Rock Closes First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement and Final Closing Extension
- Gray Rock Drilling Program to Commence at Hot Bath Project
- Gray Rock Options Hot Bath Property