Gray Rock Resources Ltd. (GRK: TSX.V, “Gray Rock” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with the Tahltan Central Government (“TCG”) to establish a formal relationship to share information on the Company’s projects in the Tahltan traditional territory with the TCG and its members (the “Communications Agreement”). The Communications Agreement will assist in developing communication protocols to form a working arrangement for communication between the Company, the TCG and its members regarding Gray Rock’s activities in the Tahltan territory.
- GRAY ROCK ENTERS INTO COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT WITH TAHLTAN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
- GRAY ROCK IDENTIFIES PORPHYRYTIC INSTRUSIVE ON HOT BATH PROPERTY IN BC
- Gray Rock Closes First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement and Final Closing Extension
- Gray Rock Drilling Program to Commence at Hot Bath Project
- Gray Rock Options Hot Bath Property