Gray Rock Resources Ltd. (GRK: TSX.V, “Gray Rock” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that a recently completed 1,000 metre diamond drill program on its Hot Bath porphyry copper-gold property in the Dease Lake area of northwestern British Columbia has successfully demonstrated the existence of an altered porphyritic hornblende-monzonite intrusive. The drill program was designed to test the porphyry intrusive hypothesis indicated by previous geological, geochemical and geophysical surveys which were previously announced on September 13, 2017.
- GRAY ROCK ENTERS INTO COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT WITH TAHLTAN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
- GRAY ROCK IDENTIFIES PORPHYRYTIC INSTRUSIVE ON HOT BATH PROPERTY IN BC
- Gray Rock Closes First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement and Final Closing Extension
- Gray Rock Drilling Program to Commence at Hot Bath Project
- Gray Rock Options Hot Bath Property