Gray Rock Resources Ltd. (the “Company” or “Gray Rock”) is pleased to announce that further to its press release dated June 19, 2017 it has received regulatory acceptance to a binding option agreement (the “Option Agreement”) with DeCoors Mining Corp. (“DeCoors”) to acquire the Hot Bath Property, located near Dease Lake, British Columbia, comprising eleven mineral claims covering a total area of 3,634 hectares.
- GRAY ROCK ENTERS INTO COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT WITH TAHLTAN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
- GRAY ROCK IDENTIFIES PORPHYRYTIC INSTRUSIVE ON HOT BATH PROPERTY IN BC
- Gray Rock Closes First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement and Final Closing Extension
- Gray Rock Drilling Program to Commence at Hot Bath Project
- Gray Rock Options Hot Bath Property